Sunday 22 June 2014

Want to learn html and css completely free?

Do your bowels empty at the thought of learning html and css from scratch?
Got a full-time job, so an academic course just isn't feasible?

If you're like me, you'll have answered 'Aye, now yer feckin' talkin' to both of those questions.
Well, here's a wee treat to to put a smile slap bang on the front of your facehole! Codecademy.

If you haven't checked them out, I really can't recommend it strongly enough, (thanks to mr Mark Quinn for telling me about this). Basically it takes you right from the very basics of html with interactive examples and easy to understand descriptions that dont need deciphered by the Enigma code breakers! Did I mention it's absolutely free!?

I make a point here not to endorse products too often (if ever) and I get sweet Fanetta Adams for saying this...but plain and simple, it's by far and away the most intuitive and easiest method of learning html and css I've ever attempted and I've flirted dangerously with more than a few. Literally I've just spent 2 hours going through the tutoirals from the beginning and leanred more this afternoon than in all the weekends and evenings over the last 3 years. To be brutally honest, it's made the geek inside me rather moist!

It's not just html and css either, there's a plethora of coding language, php, javascrip, ruby and a plethora of other top quality instruction, so go check 'em out and see what you reckon!


html free, twinbrush, design, web, html,


No comments:

Post a Comment